Thursday, March 03, 2011

5 x 1000

Two mile warm up, 5 x 1000m, 200m RBI, 1.5 mile cool down. That stomach thing I had made one last stand. Ran 4:16, 4:10, 4:08, 4:04, 3:58. That first one isn't even on pace for what I ran in NOLA. But it was still nice to get out and struggle for a bit. Anyone can push things on a good day, I like having to gut it out on the really bad days. Not that I'm trying to die on the CC track or anything.

Finally finished my OC's world beer tour last night. Can't say I'm a hurry to ever go back there again.

Nice game by Air Force last night, beating TCU and giving their NIT hopes a huge boost. TCU is going to have to rebuild their entire team to have any chance of not going winless in the Big East. I imagine that even the BE bottom feeders would beat TCU by at least 15 right now.

All time great performance in the Fulmer Cup by Pitt's Fernando Diaz. From the website:

The public drunkenness, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, underage drinking and obstruction of a highway charges (yes, obstruction of a highway, a charge an offensive lineman is really only capable of earning) are five points, and with the bonus point for getting tased FOUR TIMES Pitt receives a total of six points in the Fulmer Cup.

No comments: