Friday, February 04, 2011

Troy-a-saurus

Easy 9.3 in the Garden this morning, 1:23. Feeling good, and antsy, for NOLA. It's early, but the forecast is calling for partly cloudy and a high of 57F.

Hardrock lottery is on Sunday. 559 runners trying for 102 slots. Even with four tickets, I have a 34% chance of getting in. Keep your fingers crossed for me. If I don't get in, I doubt I'll run a hundred this year.

Did rego for five races today. 24 Hours of Moab. Cheyenne Mountain 50K. Collegiate Peaks. Jemez (there are only about 60 spots left for that one, FYI), and the San Francisco Marathon. Mac & cheese from now 'till next payday. SF was, by far, the most expensive at $140.


3 comments:

Jeff B. said...

Just paid $145 for Chicago Marathon for some reason. Anyway, when I move to a new area I have to do the major marathons in the area.....but they are not nearly a value like a good ultra. You will love SF if you have not done it before...also, Quad Dipsea if you get the chance!!!

Andy said...

"And may the odds be ever in your favor!” - The Hunger Games

Rob said...

Damn, I didn't know you were a Math whiz! 34% huh. That must put me at about "chance in hell". We've all got our fingers crossed. Good luck!