Monday, February 28, 2011

February

A whopping 161 miles on the month. Would consider it a disaster if it weren't for that one race in NOLA. Been taking a lot of rest days lately to try to get over this nagging PF thing going on with my foot. I ran four of the hardest mountain hundred milers in a single summer, but now I can't walk 10 feet from the bed to the bathroom in the morning without being in horrendous pain. Gonna head to the CRC today to pick up a Strassburg Sock, probably costing me more for one single sock then I've spent on socks in the past decade.

3 comments:

GZ said...

Interesting. I did not think of this when you mentioned it before, but my PF flared up after the Denver half (which I really made a marathon as I then paced another guy in). Roads and flats are my guess.

And screw worrying about the miles. You got a PR.

Feets of Pedestrianism said...

Wait, how do you get your running shoes on over that sock?

brownie said...

You wear the sock on the outside of your shoe. Duh.