Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Niobarra Nausea

8 x 90 seconds up Niobarra hill this morning. Showed up so early for some bonus miles that foursquare gave me the "school night" badge since it assumed I just stayed up all night. 8.8 miles, 90 minutes.

Got the final Hardrock snow report, looks like it's gonna be a dry year this time around.

Gonna run up Pikes Peak this Saturday if anyone is interested in joining me. Will hafta be a super early run so I can get to the Colorado Running Company in time to catch this leg of the Gravity Tattoo world tour.

Biking to work tomorrow. First time I've been on my bike since last year's bike to work day. Hope I don't hurt myself.

Ten days 'till Bighorn...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How early you talkin' for pikes run this saturday?

brownie said...

4am from my house in Old Colorado City. If you wanted to start later you could catch up, I tend to waste a lot of time at Barr Camp and the Summit House.

Anonymous said...

See you at bighorn! Josh from Arkansas

Anonymous said...

You'll be done, home and having a beer by the time I'd make it there. I could probably be there at 8.