Tuesday, June 01, 2010

$1.20

Total amount spent on running so far this year: $1883.00. Total miles run after the Ridge Road repeats this morning: 1566.9 (please note that it's still more than this guy). That works out to $1.20 per mile. This should be the month where I dip under a buck a mile.

Congrats to my buddy and Hardrock pacer from last year, Paul S, who found out today he gets to toe the line in Silverton this year! Fast Eddy, are you in yet? Remember, you said you'd give me ten hours this year!

25 miles already in this week. More to come, as well as the 50K this weekend and Mt. Evans on Sunday. The greats sometimes get hurt - besides me, I hear Usain Bolt is having some achilles issues.

Great run up the Scar, including seeing a pack of 20-30 mountain goats scampering on the cliffs, last night. That's gonna be my Monday evening staple for a while if anyone wants to join me.

4 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

Still ahead of me? Damn it! I may have to audit you.

Andy said...

Goats or Sheep?

brownie said...

You can see my training log by clicking the link on the right. And I swear I did those last two 400 mile weeks, I just run where nobody can see me to verify it.

They were Bighorn sheep. Supposidly it's one of the biggest herds in the US up there.

weaves said...

Last time I ran the scar, me and an amigo got b*tched out by some forest ranger/worker dude on the way back.

Legit grade for sure.