Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm back...

Bighorn and Wheeler Peak reports to come. Sometime. But don't get too excited, they're gonna pale in comparison to everything that went down at Western States. Big kudos to everyone who laid it on the line out there. And Fast Eddy, you are the worst of all time at providing updates!

Meredith had a great race and finally got that nice silver buckle. But reports had her enjoying an ice cream sandwich at the finish line. If this is true she has lost the bet. Mer, I have yet to receive any pictures of you drinking! Now that I can eat fast food again I'm thinking of going for a 50 piece mcnugget meal followed by a few KFC double downs.

Ran the Scar last night. Ran the whole friggin' thing, which I never thought I'd be able to do. Up in just under 46 minutes. Last time it took me over an hour, though I was goofing off a lot more on that run. Legs are recovering nicely from Bighorn.

Off to play in the mountains this weekend. Camping at Winfield, doing the Missouri/Belford/Oxford loop on Saturday, drinking in Leadville, then becoming the first person to run a sub 13 5K at 10,000 feet. Then the annual Blues Traveler show at Red Rocks. Good times. A pic of the mountains I'll be playing in this weekend, stolen from Brandon:

1 comment:

meredith said...

I am going to go to the original email terms because I KNOW mine ended on Sunday. AND, honestly that ice cream on a stick was only eaten because I had no food and it was 100 degrees outside.