Thursday, May 27, 2010

free beer!

Just realized I don't have a picture of the Austin skyline on my fridge yet. This must be corrected. So the first person to mail me a post card from A-town will get a free beer - either a pint of Laughing Lab at the Bristol Brewery next time you're in Colorado, or the pint of your choice (if it's on a Tuesday, your choice will be a can of Pearl, since they're only $1 on that day) from Lovejoy's next time I'm in TX.

I'm also trying to hunt down the book about Town Lake I got as I was leaving Austin for the last time. I think this thief may have it?

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I do! It's safe and sound at my house...I'll bring it by and then you can make me a drink.

Digger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gagger said...

What did you do with all the post cards & pics from your previous fridge?