Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brooks drops a 2:55!

Big kudos to Brooks for running 2:55 at the Colfax Marathon this morning! 3rd place overall! He's now about 40 seconds below my PR, guess I'm gonna have to go after that mark either later this year at Denver or Vegas, or early next year at Eugene.

Just talked to B on the phone, he's in good spirits now but he's gonna be hurtin' tomorrow! Could make things interesting for our heavyweight match-up at Jemez this weekend...

FYI, Team Shart may have picked up a new member, but I'll let Brooks post that embarrassing information.

2 comments:

Brooks said...

Thanks, JT! I probably would have been near WR time had it not been for the shart issues. There's always next year to go sub-2:03!

Harsha said...

Brooks,
I don't know you email.. so I telling you this here. Good job at race. You ran an awesome race. It is great to see you improve so much in the last year or so of me knowing you. Good job and congrats on a PR.