Tuesday, May 25, 2010

21

Forgot my climbing shoes today, so decided to hit the gym anyways for the old 21 workout. 20 push ups 1 sit up, 19 push ups 2 sit ups, and so on, until you do 1 push up and 20 sit ups. Could tell I hadn't done this work out in a while, but I still hit 18:45.

Massage after work, then hitting the Incline. Probably start doing the Incline a lot more, it doesn't hurt the leg and should allow me to keep my fitness while I'm not running as many miles.

They've been playing the new Panic album on the jam station all morning. Sounds pretty good! Bummer I'm gonna miss those guys at Red Rocks (they're playing the same days as the Taos Solar Music Festival), but hopefully they come back to the mountains in the fall.

3 comments:

GZ said...

what is the FKT?

Rick said...

I had a hip injury for a few months that I could not figure out, thought it was an impact injury. One day a guy who's been selling insoles to all kinds of people for 12 years was walking behind me and asked if I was having some hip pain. I said "yea, why?" His exact words were "You're over-pronating like a mother fucker." He hooked me up with some insoles and a week later I had no more pain.

brownie said...

My best for that workout is 17:30, but I'm sure others have done it much faster.