Thursday, March 11, 2010

watch your back...

THE GAZETTE

A jogger was attacked and stabbed twice in his torso Tuesday night during an attempted robbery in west Colorado Springs.

According to Colorado Springs police, the man was jogging on a trail behind King Soopers at 815 Cheyenne Meadows Road about 9 p.m. Tuesday when he was approached by two men who asked him for money. When he didn’t give them any, they attacked him and stabbed him twice. He was taken to the hospital and admitted. His wounds are not life threatening, according to police.

-------------

No truth to the rumors that I stabbed Muzzy to take him out of the Salida marathon, or that I was just practicing to make sure Brandon can't make it to Boston. But if I were Nick, I'd watch my back...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome.....can't wait to run from mountain lions and punk-ass bitches trying to mug me. shit, i'll be in the best shape of my life once i leave town.

Digger said...

Who mugs a runner? Do you carry large sums of money when you run?I would love for someone to demand money from me when I'm out for a run.I would ask them how #@%*& stupid they are to be mugging someone who obviously doesn't have a wallet on them,how fat their momma is, and then I would go Chuck Norris on their dumb ass.
Brownie, we have lots of cougars, but no mountain lions,here in Toronto.

Anonymous said...

Don't mug me I'm lucky if I have water and a glue!

Smut Mutt said...

Maybe CoSprings runners should carry money so they won't get stabbed.