Saturday, March 20, 2010

CRUD

Had planned on getting my long run out of the way today, but I woke up to temps in the mid teens and fresh snow. WTF, did someone forget to tell Mom Nature that today was the first day of spring? I also noticed that tomorrow's high will approach 60. So I bailed on the long run and jogged over to Red Rock Canyon to meet up with the CRUD guys.

Beautiful run! Red Rock Canyon to the Intemann Trail to Section 16 and back. About eight inches of snow on Sec 16. Great workout, minimal pounding thanks to all the fresh powder. 13.1 miles, 2:30.

Think the next CRUD eating contest is going to be pancakes. Stay tuned...

It's 10AM, time to start drinking to get ready for the hash!

2 comments:

Anton said...

Pancakes? I could get interested in that...

8" is all the Springs could muster? I was post-holing above my knees in shorts this morning up on Green and Brandon was up to his waist in spots. Goddamn Boulder.

Digger said...

13.1 miles, 2:30? I hope Mr. Parr takes note of that and buckles down a bit. I have $5.00 on him.
Digger