Tuesday, March 09, 2010

still here

Thought everything would go back to normal after the move, but things continue to be hectic. Unpacking sucks almost as much as packing.

One of my new neighbors, Rich M stopped by last night with a "welcome to the neighborhood" present of a twelve pack of PBR. Very nice, but I'm still not going to show him any mercy at Salida. But he's much more friendly than my other neighbor, who hasn't brought any booze over yet.

Keith and I now have a twelve pack bet at Leadville. He wanted four hours. I asked him when he lost his manhood, since that much time would mean he's not going for the big buckle. So he came down to 30 minutes. He then proceeded to knock out a bunch of NoCRUD push ups (aka, girl push ups) on his knees.

Monday AM - 6.5 miles (1 hour), PM 5.5 miles (42 minutes).
Tuesday AM - 10 miles (1:25:25), PM 3.9 miles (34:26).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men still do girl push-ups?

brownie said...

Keith does.

Jillian said...

Pallleeeze...