Friday, March 05, 2010

message boards

Lots of nice words about Tony over on letsrun.com.


My favorite so far:

"Anton is a douche bag. He posts the weird bands on his blogs so people will talk about how cultured and unique he is or how hardcore he is. He runs ultras for the same reason. He wants people to go "man that Anton guy is nuts, he did an 100 mile run at 36 minute mile pace" he has a blog so that we will do exactly this. Anton is a pathetic runner who needs dragged in an ally and shot. He thinks he knows everything about everything. i'll beat him in any race, spelling bee, weight lifting competition, hygene, picking up girls and just life in general. what a douche rocket"

I am going to use the term "douche rocket" as much as I can from now on!

5 comments:

GZ said...

Douche rocket. Nice. Well, letsrun is good for coming up with new and creative terms I guess.

GZ said...

Crikey - a lot of haterade in that post. I knew there was a reason why I had not trolled that site in a bit.

Brandon Fuller said...

At least they admitted he is a rocket.

Larry DeWitt said...

Wow, that's a pretty nasty board. Some very disturbed people.

Nick said...

I will join you in your quest to make "douche rocket" a universal term.

I'll start with: "Gaylord is a douche rocket."

Yeah, that works.