Sunday, December 06, 2009

Incline Club

Much lower turnout for the Incline Club this morning. Freezing cold, 4-5 inches of fresh snow, and no group picture made for a lot of folks to bail. Which is OK with me because, as Matt C said, "These are great days to train, because your competition is at home in bed."

I did an easy out and back to Trinity through the Garden. Little sore from yesterday, but a slow pace and the fresh snow to cushion the landing made for a great recovery run. 14.8 miles, 2:20.

I asked Matt before the run, "What's with Uli taking your money?" but all he would talk about was the course change. I couldn't get him to say whether or not he thinks he would have won the race.

2 comments:

GZ said...

Nor will he or should he. Way too many people who say they coulda done this or that in life. Matt C knows there is a diff between thinking it and doing it.

Brandon Fuller said...

He lost to Anton in the virtual race in my mind so he is bummed out.