Thursday, November 12, 2009

name that beer

Trinity employees are being asked to help name Jason's newest brew, thought I'd throw it out here for some help. Reminds me of some of my ex-girlfriends, since the description includes the words "huge," "gigantic," and "enormous."

Here's a description of the beer:

XXXXX. Imperial Stout. Just in time to keep you warm during the colder
months of winter! It’s body is huge, it’s dark malt character is huge, it’s hop
profile is gigantic, and it’s ABV is enormous. It’s basically everything that you
would expect from a noteworthy Imperial Stout, and more! We age this beer
on fresh Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Dagoba Cacao Nibbs, and French Oak. 10.5% ABV


Any suggestions I get from the peanut gallery may receive a sweet Soul Runners t-shirt.

13 comments:

Nick said...

Rocket Fuel.

Richard said...

Yester Punch

Harsha said...

"Rocky Mountain Russian"

brownie said...

Good one Harsh, but you're not getting a shirt unless you show up to run.

Harsha said...

Can I do just the 4 mile loop, since I am not feeling the greatest these days?

Unknown said...

King Julian's Juice

PlaysByEar said...

Assmaster 3000

DrSlowRide said...

Lay Back And Think Of The Empire Stout

Joemoisslow said...

Uncompahgre

Don't need a shirt - got one for the doing the wimpy 4 miler alot of times.

waldo said...

If it has the word "Suzy" in it, I'm kicking your ass.

brownie said...

Damn, I guess "Suzy's Big 'Ol Ghetto Booty Imperial Stout" is out...

Unknown said...

El Chupacabra - Big and Mysterious.

DrSlowRide said...

where's my tee shirt, bitch? Erm, I mean, bloody good contest here and what-what. I here tell there's a vest at stake for a cracking slogan.