Monday, September 24, 2007

weekend

Had another pretty good weekend up in A-town. Friday night Alexis and I went to see "Shoot 'em Up" at the Alamo. Great movie, it's made up of entirely of senseless violence, great way to blow 90 minutes. Went to Lala's after that, but as I was getting up early to run the next morning I only got slightly drunk.

Out to Bastrop State Park Saturday morning, had a real good run. After a few post-run beers it was immediately off to Gagger's house so she could drive me up to Killeen for the Hill Country H3 200th run. Good to hash with those guys again, it had been way too long. They had a good trail and an awesome post-trail party back at PP's house. I drank damn near an entire bottle of Tuaca, so I was feeling pretty good.

Sunday morning Gagger and I got back to Austin to hare the 5th annual malt liquor hash with Grabber. Despite several near-disasters, it turned out pretty well.

Think I'll be hanging out in San Antonio this weekend. Trail run in Gov't Canyon on Saturday, maybe the riverwalk on Sat night, and the SAH3 on Sunday.

1 comment:

Gagger said...

H3 Crips!!!