Monday, September 24, 2007

Texas run #11

Another hour around Lackland today. Was planning on finally getting to downtown San Antonio for a tour, but we got out of class late. Maybe tomorrow I'll finally check out the place. Been having blister issues with my nike pegasus since I got down here, not sure how I'm getting blisters now when I wasn't before, but it's getting annoying. But at least I'll have something to gross out Gagger on our next roadtrip. Don't look now, but I think Lulu may be finished...

Time - 60:04
Distance - 7.0 miles
Challenge - 165 miles
Distance behind Lulu - 98.0 miles

4 comments:

Gagger said...

keep your foot funk off my dashboard and outta my face!!!

Lulu said...

Making excuses already for your inevitable drop out Brownie? Blisters? I thought you were tougher than that.

And you are 104 behind me asshole. You are VERY lucky I am going to be out of the country for 4 days. You might actually get to be under a 100 miles behind me by the end of this week.

brownie said...

Who's making excuses? I've never let blisters stop me. And I've had some pretty nasty ones. Besides, blisters give me something to peel off and put in Gaggers beer when she's not looking...

Lulu said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Thank you for that.