Thursday, September 13, 2007

Texas run #3

Another hot and humid one today, but for the first time I actually had a little pep in my stride. Hope it's finally a sign of acclimation. Ran for sixty minutes, and once again slightly underestimated my 7.0 miles. Tomorrow will be a rest day (though my rest day includes Air Force PT and the San Antonio hash) so I can be ready for some serious mileage this weekend.

By the way, I know a lot of yunz are gearing up for upcoming marathons or trying to get back into shape. And a lot of runners nowadays use an iPod. I strongly suggest downloading the Gov't Mule cover of Sabbath's War Pigs that is available on their Live from Atlanta disc. Great song to run to.

Time - 60:33
Distance - 7.0 miles
Challenge - 74 miles
Distance behind Lulu - 111.9 miles

2 comments:

Gagger said...

You should put a countdown total on your mileage chart. I never remember how many miles you have to run!

Lulu said...

Ummmm....is this like the 40 miles you ran before work yesterday?