Thursday, March 09, 2006

Damn YMCA chicks...

So I've volunteered a couple of hours to help out with the St. Pat's 5K this Saturday in Old Colorado City. Yesterday I spent my lunch hour putting together packets for race rego, and on Sat I'm gonna help out with race day rego and at the finish line. The RD gave me a race t-shirt for my efforts.

So last night I was wearing the shirt at the Y. The chick at the front desk sees the shirt and says, "You got your shirt already?"

"Yeah, I helped them get ready for the race so they gave me one" I replied.

She asks, "But you're running on Saturday, right?"

"No, I'm helping with pre-race stuff and doing the finish chute."

"Oh, so you can't run a 5K?"

OUCH! Damn friggin' YMCA bitches!

6 comments:

Gagger said...

Next time wear your 50 miler shirt and tell her no, you can't run 5K's because they are too damn short!

PlaysByEar said...

She was trying to flirt with him and he was being an ass in return. Same ol' Brownie.

Chlamydia said...

I think the Village People said it best when they sang:
"Young man,there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town.
There's no need to be unhappy."

Did you "hang out with all the boys?"

Pittchick said...

HA!

That wasn't very nice of her to even thank you for helping out.

Just don't be an ass and make fun of her finishing time on saturday.

dayoldfish said...

you should have invited her out for a run.

Rafael said...

You shoulda pulled a Chuck Norris on her ass.

My word verification was:

URPEPY