Tuesday, March 21, 2006

CoTex VIII - South Park!

I bitch slapped Meat around a bit and told her how it's gonna be - we're gonna bid South Park for the next CoTex. I will be in charge of trails and will head up the complaint department, as well as have the authority to deny anyone a rego. Meat will do gimmies and give everyone who regos early a blow job.

The area seems pretty sweet for a hash. Located at 10,000 feet and right smack in the middle of the San Juan mountain range, near such trail races as the Leadville 100 miler and the San Juan Solstice 50 miler and close to tons of mountain bike courses. So trails are gonna rock! Plus there are lots of hot springs in the area, which should be fun on a hash weekend.

We still have to actually win the bid, at this year's CoTex in Ruidoso. But I'm not sure of anyone else running. Still, all my loyal readers should sign up so they can come vote for our bid!

8 comments:

brownie said...

Meat also said she would dress up like Ike, so we can all play "kick the baby" the entire weekend!

dayoldfish said...

kick the baby! can I redeem my BJ at TXIH?

brownie said...

While we aren't taking regos at TXIH, Meat gets pretty freaky if you give her jager.

dayoldfish said...

already planned on bringing the Jager

brownie said...

Tuaca bombs for everyone!

Barbara said...

sounds kick ass...maybe my lame ass will finally go

Barbara said...

I miss avalanche beer....wish it was able to be found in Austin

Barbara said...

we have tuaca...course..if ya wanna bring me one avalanche beer....:)