Wednesday, March 01, 2006

all the cool people are doing it!

I'm rego'd for the double! Woohoo! The following Austin wankers are also in:

Nicole (Ascent)
Rebekah (Ascent)
Tiffany (Ascent)
Emily (Marathon!)
Evan (Ascent)
Abe (Double!)
Steph (Ascent)
Lovebite (Ascent)

Anyone else? TJ? Brandon? Raf?

There's only three things you need to know about training for this race in Austin:

1. Hill of Life repeats
2. Hill of Life repeats
3. Hill of Life repeats

Everything else is just Sisson trying to make you think you got a deal for signing up for his training group!

8 comments:

TJ said...

Yep, I'm in. But only the marathon. I wimped out at the last minute from doing the double.

I'm hitting the HOL tonight just to kick things off strong.

Barbara said...

Jealous....wish i had the funds this year to do it...

brownie said...

Good thing I was on everyone's case, the ascent is closed and the marathon looks like it'll close tonight or early tomorrow.

Gagger said...

Oh bummer. I missed out on the ascent. Looks like I'll have to be a volunteer!

brownie said...

Gagger, I put you down to carry jugs of water up the incline to the first aid station. No need to thank me. Thanks for volunteering.

Gagger said...

Looks like you're gonna have to strap the jugs onto your belt. That weekend is my One Year Analversary Hash!

You should all skip the Pikes Peak weekend and celebrate knowing the marvelous @ss Gagger for a year. :)

brownie said...

Wish you woulda said that before, more hashers woulda signed up for Pikes to get away from your annoying ass.

PlaysByEar said...

Give her some credit... it's more than just her ass that is annoying