Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday

It looks like all I've been doing lately is drinking beer, but I'm still getting outside for some physical activity every now and then.

Monday - Six miles up and over Carson pass in the AM.  Did the Garden trail loop in the evening, 7.4.  I start to feel good about my fitness when I can average ten minute miles on this course (quit laughing, it's technical and hilly).  So I was pretty stoked when I dropped a 65 on this run.  And I would have went sub 65 had I not had to wait for a few cars to cross the road right at the finish line.

Tuesday - Carson pass in the morning.  I've started running this over my usual Garden road course on the easy mornings.  Much more of a climb.  Incline #9 in the evening with $100.

Wednesday - Overslept, which is pretty rare for me.  Got up in time to do some laundry, making the wife happy as I've really been slacking in the house chores department for some time now.  Did get over to CityRock at lunch for a few laps up and down the wall.  Wednesday evening I rode the bike over to Red Leg for the Team RWB 5K.

Thursday - Seven miles on the Garden roads.  Threw in some three minutes on/three minutes off to change things up a bit.

Lousy lighting for this pic, but Pikes got some snow on Wednesday.


No comments: