Monday, March 09, 2015

Incline #6 & #7

Beautiful day on Sunday so I headed over to the Incline.  Two laps on the stairs, ten miles.  I don't keep track of my time up the Incline as religiously as most people, but I think my second time up might have taken me longer than it ever has before.  Including when I lived in Austin at sea level and I'd come up to do this hike.  Post run wings and beer at Manitou Brewing.

Also got an hour of hot yoga in, followed by post yoga recovery at Red Leg.  So nice to see the sun still shining so late in the day!

Getting pretty excited for Salida.  The marathon ain't gonna go very well for me, but P.T. Woods is having an anniversary party on Saturday night.  And the Sunday visit to Elevation Brewing, knowing we don't have to head home that night, is always one of the highlights of the year.

No comments: