Monday, December 29, 2014

beer 360, 361, & 362




On Friday, the day after x-mas, Moab Brewery finally opened, and we spent quite some time there after a long hike with the dog and a solid ride out near Hurrah Pass.  Stuck mostly with Johnny's IPA, which I'm a big fan of, but also had the Scotch Ale.

We hit Slickrock one last time on Saturday, and I had a bottle of the Off Duty IPA from Squatters in Salt Lake.  Pretty good.  Not sure how many laws I broke by drinking alcohol outside in Utah.

But hey, you know who makes better beer than anyone in Utah?  Anyone in Colorado!  On the way back $100 and I hit our usual double of Elevation Brewing and Moonlight Pizza.  Moonlight has a few new beers on tap since I last visited, and I went with the Black IPA.  The beer still isn't as good as the pizza, but it's getting better.

A few more pics from the Moab trip.  So much fun.









No comments: