Tuesday, December 09, 2014

beer 342 & 343



Two more good ones on the list.  342 was another Freetail Brewing Company concoction, the Soul Doubt IPA.  343 was the 25th Anniversary Ale from Long Trail Brewing.  I'll have quite a few jealous friends over that second bottle.

The running is solid.  Had 160 miles in November, right where I wanted to be.  Aiming for that number again in December and January.  Nice to have lots of extra time to do stuff other than running.

Up to Icy Bike trip number five.  Hope to get a few more rides to work in this week while the temps stay high.

When I go sub three at Pikes this year I will be doing this victory celebration at the top.  Let me know if you want to volunteer to help out.

3 comments:

GZ said...

It is going to suck to have to run the Ascent with a football and all those pads.

brownie said...

I'm going to use a live marmot as the bowling ball.

Jaime said...

Can you even do a cartwheel at your old age? I know I can't! I'd throw out my back or turn an ankle.