Sunday, December 07, 2014

beer 339


A leftover brew from the Wine & Cheese party.  Cocoa Porter from Tommyknocker Brewery in Idaho Springs.  Not my favorite from Tommyknocker but not too bad.

After drinking this early Friday, $100 and I went down to try the new Meadow Muffins Mother Muff's.  I was never a big fan of the old Muff's, and I can't say the new place excites me.  In fact, I was hard pressed to find anything different.  At least I didn't get thrown out this time.


Only the restaurant portion is open, and the "club" portion will open on December 20th.  I had a "jiffy," which is a bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter.  Sounds so good but somehow they found a way to make it mediocre.


We'll go back sometime, as $100 wants to explore their bloody mary menu.

Friday night wasn't a total waste though, as we left Muff's and headed over to Fossil Brewing for a few beers.  Hooray for local breweries!

1 comment:

Bob Johnson said...

At least you got to enjoy a Titan IPA with that burger. I had my first Titan just last night and look forward to more.