Monday, December 08, 2014

beer 340


New brewery in Pueblo!  Walter's Brewing Company is located downtown and I highly recommend checking out this dive.  This is the Walter's Original and if you're a big fan of cheap yellow beer, as I am, you'll love it.  Here's a pic of the brewery.  The place just reeks of Pueblo.


I was down in Pueblo for the Rock Canyon half marathon.  That went really well for the first eight miles, then went downhill for the next three miles, and then I packed it in and jogged the last two miles as a cooldown, finishing in 1:31:30ish.  Had it in me to go sub 90, but December just ain't the time for me to hurt in races.

After the run I headed over to Lake Pueblo State Park for some biking.  I knew I wouldn't be setting any KOMs after running the half, so I decided to hang out at the technical parts of the park.  Which means I spent about two hours pushing my bike around.  Not a great ride but it was awesome just to be outside.  Need to ride these trails as much as possible between now and Old Pueblo.


1 comment:

HappyTrails said...

Great place to ride and run. Just bring tire repair accessories if you ride. The shale is killer on sidewalls if you ride tubeless, and the goathead thorns eat tubes.