Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Barr Trail

Mon AM - Slept in.

Mon PM - After sleeping in and grabbing the goose egg on Monday
morning, I had to work late. Was able to take the dog up to the top
of the W's though. Easy half hour up, 25 minutes down, four miles
overall.

Ever get one of those Nielsen Ratings envelopes? I usually throw the
shit out, being that we don't have cable. But for some weird reason I
opened the big envelope yesterday. And five bucks was inside. So I
wrote in Breaking Bad into every category and funded my Quijote's
breakfast burrito binge for the next two days.

Tues AM - 60 minutes at the gym. Ever since my snow shoveling
incident I've been pretty regular about my twice per week goal at the
gym. The guy who works the early shift had Whitesnake turned up way
too loud for 6AM.

No comments: