Tuesday, November 15, 2011

track


One mile warm up, 4 x 1600m with 400m RBI, one mile cool down. 5:54, 5:44, 5:44, 5:43. Pretty solid effort. Probably the last full effort on the track before Vegas.

Still at 170 pounds. Since I've started the diet, I've gained five pounds.

Currently enjoying Green Monster number 96 on the year.

Check out this photograph:

I didn't take it, some dude named Andreas Gursky did. It's called Rhein II. And it sold last week for a cool 4.3 million, making it the most expensive photo ever sold. Looks like a pretty lame pic to me, but I guess I don't have an eye for art.

2 comments:

J.P. Patrick said...

You should leave the ice cream out of the Green Monsters....

Matt said...

I thought at first that was a pic of the track, long-jump strip and all, with snow on the in-field.

4.3 mil? I bet Gursky pounds PBRs.