Wednesday, November 30, 2011

run to work

5.2 miles to work, 51:53. End the month with 286.9 miles. Sitting at 2889.6 miles on the year, will easily hit my goal of 3000 even with the two weeks I'm taking off after Vegas.

Drank my 100th Green Monster yesterday. Need a break from fruits and veggies, will not eat a single one during the month of December.

Jeremy and I will be renewing our commuter rivalry for December. He has some work to do, as I crushed him last year. The bet is the same, loser b

uys one growler from the brewery of choice of the winner. He'll be able to jump out to a quick lead, as I'm on vacation Monday and Tuesday and hence can't commute to work.

167.5 pounds this morning. Somehow lost five pounds over the past 24 hours.

New race on the horizon. Fundraiser for the Pikes Peak Road Runners. We're trying to buy an actual "clubhouse" for the group, hence the hefty price tag for the race. More info over here.


1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I probably have to go to my omaha office mid month. Ill have to switch to run-to-work, which is probably the superior commute anyway