Friday, June 10, 2011

run commute

Easy run to work this morning. 5.3 miles, one hour. A few of those minutes were spent grabbing breakfast. For the run home I'll check out how far along they are on the new hike and bike trail going in along Cimarron. When it's finished it'll run from America the Beautiful Park in downtown Colo Springs all the way to Manitou.

Manning the CRUD aid station out in the middle of nowhere tomorrow. Mile 31 of the Ring The Peak Fat Ass 100k. Yes, there will be PBR there. And all who DNF at my truck will be forced to stop at Bierwerks on the ride home.

Saturday night will be spent in my yard drinking beer and watching the Starlight Spectacular roll by.

Sunday morning I'll be volunteering at packet pick up for the Garden 10 Miler. I'll be running as well, shooting for a 69:59. On that course sub 70 is a fairly decent tempo run for me, but not quite a race effort.

No comments: