Monday, April 11, 2011

week

Not listed on the results page for Platte River, but I was probably 1:29:39ish. Would have been good for 50th place out of 1500+ runners. The constant wind made for a slow day. Hit the half in just over 44 minutes but was already dead. Even though I slowed down, I passed quite a few people the final six miles and had nobody pass me, so I guess everyone was suffering out there.

65 miles on the week. Sunday was the first time all year that I was finally on pace to hit 3000 miles in 2011.

3 comments:

Lucas said...

For some reason they didn't have it on the results page but the main page: http://runningbears.com/platte/Platte_River_Half_2011_Place.HTM

Nice work, heard the wind was a pain

brownie said...

Sometimes those timing chips have trouble functioning during my blazing finishing kick...

Local Mind Media said...

either that or the battery died from the length of time since the start.