Friday, April 01, 2011

March

268.5 miles for March. I'm guessing this will roughly be my monthly average for the year, as I can't find the motivation to get out for much more. Puts me right around 3000 miles on the year so I'm good with that.

Thinking of trying to run another fast (for me) marathon this year, get some of the fire back. Enjoying running right now, but I miss having a purpose for all that training.

Arson in Bear Creek Park. Fire at the Garden (probably caused by Harsha smoking). Recent car break-ins and gang graffiti in Cheyenne Canon. All areas my long run on Saturday goes through...

32 Green Monsters on the year.

Thanks to my epic performance in Moab, I can now count that as my Utah marathon, and move The Bear to my Idaho marathon. Up to 11 states in the quest. Don't blame me as I didn't make the rules, but yes it's weak and if I ever do get to #50 I'd go back to Idaho and run a marathon there.

No comments: