Monday, August 10, 2009

Trinity Soul Runners

Yet another bar picks up on the running and drinking craze. The Trinity Soul Runners will begin meeting every Monday starting September 14th. Courses will be a little longer than your typical poser 5K distance. Signing in will be done electronically with a Trinity card. Shirts, cheaper beer, all the usual stuff. The Colorado Running Company is helping out, so say thanks to those guys.

The name comes from Trinity's Soul Horkey, my second favorite beer there behind the Awaken.

5 comments:

Carie said...

Are we going to go to Trinity on Sunday?

brownie said...

I'll be there Friday and again on Monday. Sunday will probably be getting drunk in Manitou.

Unknown said...

I've heard so much about Trinity beer, how does it taste?

brownie said...

You'll find out at Leadville. I'll bring you the Flo IPA and the Soul.

Happy Sock said...

I'm in!