Tuesday, August 18, 2009

beers...

Just realized I owe a heckuva lot of people a heckuva lot of beer. Here's the list:

Fast Eddy - two Trinity growlers from our Hardrock bet (he'll get these this weekend; FYI, he refused to go double or nothing straight up at Leadville!)

Paul D - I think I owe him a pint of Icehouse from blog trivia long ago.

Yeti - owe him a 30 pack of PBR due to an ill-advised and horribly lost bet from Pikes Peak; have fun drinking your beer, but remember that real men don't need a ride off a mountain!

Smut - think I owe him a pint from some "Married With Children" trivia.

In my defense, I'm not welching here, but it's been forever since I've seen any of the above peeps out drinking beer, which is where these bets get paid off.

Looking to make a beer bet for Leadville, but so far nobody I know who is running has been willing to lay it on the line...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Make a bet with BFish. I bet he will give you 2 hours

brownie said...

I think he's too scared.

jameson said...

awesome... GZ recently pointed me in the direction of you blog and i think we are on the same page... but i am waiting on some beers owed to me...

4 x 22oz's of Union Jack IPA for middle ringing a steep ass climb on the mountain bike.... beer bets = best training sessions!

good luck this weekend!

GZ said...

How about some action on Big East hoops later this year?

Nick said...

I think you owe me one for something.... can't remember what though.

katie said...

i've been keeping track and you owe me....5 bottles of boone's, 8 gin and lemons, 2 pitchers of ice house...and 10 pizzas

Smut Mutt said...

I'll bite - double or nothing. If you win Leadville you don't owe me a guiness, loose & you owe me 2.

Happy Sock said...

I bet I will buy you a beer when you get back from Leadville...

Jes said...

You owe me a fucking shit ton of beer for being the world's coolest sister!

Yeti said...

always nice to drink your beer! Ahh and just think soon enough I'll have another 30 pack after the Incline challenge!!