Friday, August 14, 2009

1987.2

Currently sitting at 1987.2 miles for the year. Probably go for a short run tomorrow (after spending 8+ hours above 13,000 feet!) and then sometime on Sunday I'll pass 2000 miles for the year.

My new year's resolution was to cover 3000 miles, and that's looking pretty good. After Sunday there will be 137 days left, so I'll hafta average 7.3 miles per day after that. Shouldn't be too hard, since I have two 100 milers and the Route 66 Marathon to look forward to before the end of the year. Assuming I finish all those, the average daily mileage drops to 5.8 miles.

Won't be taking any breaks after Leadville or Oil Creek. I have big things planned for next year and I'm already in the base building phase for that.

Also seems like I've taken an insurmountable lead over Wiley for out bet on total 2009 distance. I can't even remember what we bet, but I seem to remember it was a tank of gas a week for all of 2010...

No comments: