Tuesday, August 25, 2009

46

I have 46 days to get my lame ass into shape for the Oil Creek 100. It sure was nice seeing an upcoming race with an elevation profile measured in the hundreds of feet instead of the thousands! Look for me to be way under 24 hours there.

The last 45 days have been pretty epic, with two runs up Pikes Peak, a hike up Mt. Sherman, the Manitou Lager Festival, Mile High Music Festival (I now have both Panic sets on CD if anyone wants 'em!), some new Colfax dive bars, and a combined 10+ hour improvement in Hardrock and Leadville.

Might be able to top it though, with Trinity's one year anniversary, IAH, Telluride Blues & Brews, "business trips" to Durango and Charlotte, and my first return to Pennsylvania since 2004 all coming up in the next month and a half!

3 comments:

Mike said...

When are you coming to Charlotte? We can put together a hash, or at least a happy hour, if needed.

SideShow Jesus, CH3

brownie said...

I'll be there Sept 23-36. Would love to hook up with the CH3. Any of yunz guys gonna be at IAH?

Mike said...

Sadly no, I really wanted to attend but don't have the money. Instead, we're doing a tour of the Carolinas, 5 hashes, 5 cities, 5 days. We've got a hash scheduled for the 26th, are you leaving town that day or the 27th?