Thursday, June 04, 2009

Charlotte, North Cakalaka

Not only did I not get fired after yesterday's performance review, but the peeps at the head shed up in Denver asked me if I want to go to a conference in North Carolina this September. After checking to make sure it didn't interfere with Telluride Blues & Brews, I accepted.

Anyone know anything cool to do in Charlotte?

Thought about bagging the highpoint of Carolina while I was there, but I wanna do that state via the Mt. Mitchell Challenge!

2 comments:

Paul DeWitt said...

Go to Bojangles and git you some sweet tea and biscuits. As for Mt. Mitchell, a 12 pack if you get within an hour of my time!

brownie said...

What was your time?

I'm going to hafta buy a brewery soon to repay all the beers I owe various CRUD peeps.

Oh wait, I'll just share with all yunz guys the keg that Fast Eddy will be buying me.