Monday, November 28, 2005

turkey weekend

My friend from Albany waited until the last possible second to cancel, sending my weekend plans down the toilet, but I still managed to have a great weekend nonetheless.

Wanna say thanks to everyone who invited me into their house for Thanksgiving. Michael and Rhonda, as well as DBD and her bitch Tuck It. Except for SWB and TAF's families hogging all my Iron City, it was a great turkey day.

I'll post more detailed trash later, but my long weekend included the Turkey Trot, the Scabs, the whine & cheese party, Barfly, and hash roadtrips to College Station and San Antonio (including Austin I traveled over 500 miles to hash this weekend).

15 comments:

Barbara said...

500 miles? Thats all?

brownie said...

Would only have been 400 but the shitty hares in SA gave bad directions.

Barbara said...

Whiney little bitch...DRINK!

brownie said...

Pay attention, wanker, I was on the floor. Are you saying Ass Gagger looks like me? That's not very nice.

brownie said...

No, beotch, I was definitely on the floor. Maybe I should be offended that you think I look like AG.

Gagger said...

HEY! I was on one side of the L-shaped couch, Timmy on the other, Brownie on the floor. And I'm much cuter than that jt fool.

Barbara said...

I got ass's back on that one....she is cuter

brownie said...

DBD probably saw me on top of Ass Gagger. Must not have been that good, since I don't remember it.

Gagger said...

I don't remember it either...Brownie, you must suck at pleasing the ladies. Is that why you go through them so quickly?

brownie said...

Yes, I'm a quantity over quality type of guy. That's why I love brand new Austin harriettes and travelling so much, they haven't heard about me yet. We can always relive our moment though, Tuck It has it on video.

Gagger said...

Excellent! I love videos. Try to make it interesting and memorable next time and don't forget the massage oil...or the whipped cream...or the honey...whatever your preference is.

brownie said...

Whatever! The roofies will wear off if I take the time for all that fancy crap.

Gagger said...

Poor Brownie...can't get a girl unless she is unconscious.

brownie said...

I could, but then I hafta talk to them afterwards. No thanks.

Denial Queen said...

http://laeren.zoggins.net/music/lyrics/lyrics-asshole.php

you can always just sing them this song instead.