Monday, November 14, 2005

Full Moon

Yes, I am overjoyed at the thought of having to hare tomorrow's full moon. Fitting though, as it is the Beaver moon and I'm the only harrier in the AH3 who ever gets any of that.

Anyways, hares away at 6:45PM, hounds leave at 7PM. This is a real trail, not a pub crawl, and I cannot start any later since I don't wanna be out there all night. Hounds will need a change of clothes and a flashlight. Once again, this is a very tough trail, especially since it's at night. There is shiggy. There is technical rock running. If you're a pussy please stay home. If you have to ask me any question concerning the trail, don't hash tomorrow. Show up on time, ready to hash, or don't show up at all. And don't plan on autowanking, there will be no map to the end.

On a better note, She Wanker Bitch is in charge of food (as well as embarassing you fools on a live lay), so there may actually be something to eat when trail is finished.

13 comments:

Barbara said...

That's fucked up!

brownie said...

I'm hoping for a low turnout.

brownie said...

Tarantula was the first one to ask me a question concerning trail, FYI. No surprise there. I told her it would be too tough for her and she should stay home.

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara said...

So how many hashers usually go to the Full Moon runs?

brownie said...

It's a tough trail, I figure about ten will show up. Most FM trails are pussy concrete short walks, so they usually get a lot more.

dayoldfish said...

they averasge late 20's, low 30's

Barbara said...

yep..I'm going to get all screwed up on this trail.

Rafael said...

damnit, I knew I should've read this yesterday.

brownie said...

Slut Slinger also called about pusing out. Loser.

Barbara said...

so how many you got so far?

Barbara said...

Brownie is a fucking wanker...BUT he can lay a damn fine trail.Really enjoyed the black abyss trail 05

Rafael said...

Brownie is a wanker, but trail today was good.