Wednesday, October 19, 2005

tag

Wow, I was not only tagged by Late Night Drive Through, but she has me as a link on her site! And since I love the DC area hashes (had a blast with some of them at IAH Austin and several other places) I'll try this out.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Western States 100 mile trail run
2. Follow Widespread Panic on a summer tour
3. Get drunk at the Guinness brewery
4. Win the pot at chicken shit bingo and buy all of Ginny's a can of Schlitz
5. Visit the mother hash in KL
6. Climb Mt. McKinley
7. R2R2R Grand Canyon traverse

7 things I can do:
1. Quit drinking jager, anytime I want!
2. Run up Pikes Peak
3. Qualify for the Boston Marathon
4. Jump from a plane, the real way (AIRBORNE!)
5. Believe that Pitt, with a 2-3 record, will win the national championship this year.
6. Get shot at and not panic too much
7. Believe the Pirates will turn things around and contend for the world series title next season.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Autowank
2. Golf
3. Scuba dive
4. Consider Austin as part of Texas
5. Listen to country music
6. Drink light beer
7. Another term on the AH3 junta

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Hourglass figure
2. Legs
3. Morally casual attitude
4. Women not telling me to get lost
5. Tequila drinkers
6. Morally casual attitude
7. Morally casual attitude

7 things I say most often:
1. Wanker!
2. You pussy!
3. on-on!
4. Sure, I'll still talk to you next hash weekend.
5. Rock out with your cock out!
6. I will never again drink jager!
7. This is the worst hash weekend ever!

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Gillian Anderson
2. Jen Love Hewitt
3. Sara Michelle Gellar
4. Sharon Stone (gotta love the PGH girl)
5. Brandi Chastain
6. Brooke Burke
7. Jessica Alba

7 tags: (do I have to do this? I only know four)
1. DOF
2. Squawkin' Little Midget Wanker Bitch
3. Raphael
4. Playsbyear

1 comment:

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

yes, congrats! you've joined my list of celebrity hasher/bloggers!