Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Brightleaf and Ginny's

Great run yesterday at Brightleaf State Park, located near 2222 and Mt. Bonnell Road. Not too many people know about this gem. Great trails, made better by the fact that I had to hop not one but two fenses marked "private property" to get there! The main trail is about a 3.5 mile loop, somewhat technical, just a little hilly. You definitely gotta pay attention or you'll be taking a dive. Parked at Melissa's house and ran to the park entrance to meet Grabber, ended up going an easy 40 minutes.

After the run it was off to Ginny's Little Longhorn for some post-run Schlitz. We said we were only going for one or two but that was a lie. We actually did leave somewhat early, probably close to nine, a very early Tuesday night for Grabber and I.

Got home a bit drunk and had my computer piss me off. If anyone knows what the hell is up with that piece of garbage please let me know. No, Fish, I'm not getting an Apple, unless you can get me one for free.

3 comments:

dayoldfish said...

I saw you and Padre both drop offline at the same time last night, seemed to close to be coincidence, sounds more like your network connection. By a Mac anyways.

PlaysByEar said...

Not coincidence... obviously one of them logged off and asked the other to come to bed!

dayoldfish said...

Hey she did teach you how to put titles in your blog.