Friday, October 14, 2005

OK, figured I'd take this time to post, since I'm still on the clock. Thanks to all you Texans for paying your taxes, you make it possible to support my jager habit without actually having a real job.

Off to Bandera after work, Hill Country State Park. 30 mile run tomorrow morning, 20 mile run on Sunday morning. On some of the toughest trails in Texas too, it's gonna suck. Would try for 40 on Saturday, but I have the big Rocky Raccoon 50K next week and I'd like to be able to smoke that one.

My liver is glad it's not a hash weekend. In the past six weeks I've done Toronto, Austin City Limits, the Brenham/Houston campout, and Hashtoberfest, not to mention various pub runs and happy hours and keg exchanges and the vicious Burnet Road Challenge planning sessions. Of course, no trip to Bandera is complete without a visit to the Bandera Saloon and the 11th Street Cowboy Bar, but it's not gonna be quite the binge weekend I've been getting used to. Well, it is the UT/Colorado (and Pitt/South Florida, but I doubt that'll be televised down here) weekend, so you never know...

Will return for the Austin hash on Sunday. Williamson County, should be a turnout of about ten or so hounds.

Hope all you wankers have a great weekend!

No comments: