Saturday, October 29, 2005

Monte tonight

Damn, lots of hashers read this now. More on the Challenge when I get my computer back. We will probably do it again next year, so if anyone has any suggestions tell me or grabber. We will then make fun of you and your suggestions at the next Tues happy hour.

Couple 'o hashers (Trojan, Lewis, UnZip Me, Just Nicole) heading out to Nutty Brown tonight to see Monte Montgomery. Opening act at 8PM, Monte at 9:30PM, $8 cover. I'm taking a lot of heat after Keller Williams exploded on the acoustic guitar last week, Monte needs to be on his game tonight to quiet the critics!

I'm now co-haring tomorrow. UZM called today and said he had the general area for trail scouted out, but wanted me to go along to lay some really long falses. So use that extra hour tonight for sleep, you're gonna need to be rested up for tomorrow's trail!

No comments: