Monday, May 18, 2020

Rocky Mountain

Friday - run commute 32.  5.5 miles to work, 3.2 miles back home via Front Range BBQ.

Saturday - Rocky Mountain via Barr Trail.  Ten miles.  I haven't been running a while bunch of hills and it showed.  There was a Manitou city employee at the base of the incline telling folks not to use it.


On Saturday afternoon we drove the van for the first time since the COVID stuff kicked off.  I'm doing the Feast of St. Arnold's pub crawl, so we went out to Black Forest Brewing and then up to Pikes Peak Brewing, finding some good dog walking spots along the way.  Pikes had a full on tailgate party going on in the parking lot.

Sunday - my knee is still giving me some minor issues so I've decided to take the week off from running.  Did get out on the bike, up High Drive, down the Chutes, and all over Red Rock Canyon.

No comments: