Friday, May 15, 2020

new guitar day!

Sunday - I'm knocking off the Feast of St. Arnold brewery pub crawl and I rode around to hit up a bunch of east side breweries on the list.  Lost Friend, Cogstone, and Metric over 34 miles.


Mon - 8 x 200m at the Holmes track.

Tues - good morning garage gym session followed by bike commute 37.

Wed - run commute 31.  Five miles to work, four miles back home. 

Thurs - an early morning dog hike followed by a rare zero day.  Might have drank a bit too much on Wed night, and then I justified being lazy all day Thursday by claiming I was trying to heal my bum knee.  Weaksause.  At least by driving to work I could hit Roman Villa and Red Leg on the way home.


Thursday was also a new guitar day!  Picked up a Martin Backpacker.  It's a very small travel guitar, as I wanted something relatively cheap and small that I could bring along in the van.  But even this low end Martin is several levels better quality than the suzuki that was in my basement.


3 comments:

Kieran McCarthy said...

Sweet axe. I always wanted one of those.

Bob Johnson said...

Made in PA guitar?

brownie said...

Martin guitars is based in Nazareth, PA, but my guitar was made in Mexico.