Thursday, May 16, 2019

bike commute 30

I'll try to get a post up about our annual hobo bike tour.  Had a great time riding up to Boulder for the Upslope Get Down.

Mon - hungover as hell but I still got the dog out for 70 minutes in the AM and ran up Red Mountain, four miles in 53 minutes, after work.  In between was bike commute 29, straight to/from the office.

Tues - feeling a little better for run commute 31.  Solid morning run, five miles in just under 40 minutes.  CityRock for lunch.  The run home was terrible for whatever reason, 5.7 miles in 63 minutes.

Wed - 5k AM dog hike.  Had to drive today as I was on cadet duty to get her ass to the airport just after lunch.  She informed me she passed all her classes and plans on returning for her sophomore year.  USAFA doesn't have classes during the summer but they do all kinds of military training.  After work I hit up the weekly Trails End Trialblazers shindig, covering eight miles at a good clip over in Red Rock Canyon.  Followed by pizza and beer.

Thurs - seven mile ride over in Red Rock Canyon, then back to the house after I got a flat.  Switched bikes and rode to the office.  Really good CityRock session (59) at lunch.  Quite a few V4's I have a decent shot at right now.

No comments: