Friday, December 01, 2017

incline 34

Brother-in-law was in town on Thursday so $100, the dog, and I took him up the Incline.  Pitch dark at 6PM these days and as far as I could tell we were the only ones up there.  Dog's first incline in a really long time and she crushed it.

Already into December.  November was a decent month - 150 miles running and 295 on the bike.  Keeps me on pace to hit my 2017 goals of 2k running and 3k on the bike.

We are headed out of town on Friday for Lake Pueblo.  Rock Canyon Half on Saturday morning, then some more exploring of the Westcliffe area.  Could be our last van trip until our new years trip to Sand Dunes.

Rego for the Salida Marathon is open.  I'll be run/hiking the full and $100 will be running the half.  I will also be eating a lot of pizza and drinking a lot of alcohol that weekend.

In case anyone thought I was joking about crushing an eleven year old girl at the Turkey Trot, this was taken somewhere between mile 3.0 and 3.1, where I was teaching her some difficult life lessons about failure.  I really wanted to mow that old dude in front of me down as well but he was having none of it.


No comments: