Thursday, December 21, 2017

bike commute 85

Sunday - hungover, but I tried to get outside as much as I could.  3.7 mile hike with the dog in the Garden, 5.5 mile run at White Acres, and 14 miles on the bike along the Legacy Loop.  Every inch was at an extremely slow pace.

Monday - bike commute 84.  22 miles on the day which included a trip to Red Leg.  Then I hit Fossil when I got home.  Oreo Stout release, but it was way too sweet for me so I stuck with the Mammoth IPA.

Tuesday - hungover (a common theme during the holidays), but I had a sick day to use.  Four mile run in Red Rock Canyon with the dog, then a trip up to Lakewood to see Dooper.  He looked like shit but was in good spirits.  Got home in time to do my 14 mile Legacy Loop ride.

Wednesday - run commute 62.  Eleven miles on the day.  Also a really good session at CityRock (82).

Thursday - 3.7 mile run in the Garden with the dog followed by a ten mile ride to work.  Holy balls was it cold on the bike this morning.

Have 29 miles running and 45 miles biking left to finish my 2017 resolutions.  Hope to finish them both over the upcoming four day weekend.

Have I mentioned how I hate this city being associated with the Olympics?  Maybe the USOC should relocate to State College where they have a much more favorable opinion of child molesters.  I don't know everything about this case, but it seems Maroney told them she would keep quite for a million bucks.  Then when she got her money she told everyone.  Awesome!  I hope she, and anyone else involved, sue the bejesus out of those in charge.


No comments: