Monday, November 27, 2017

incline 33

It's back!

Was planning to do my usual turkey evening incline hike whether or not it was legal, but word broke on Wednesday that the steps would be officially open for business.  The top third is much easier now but overall it's still a great workout.  Had some friends from Austin in for the holiday weekend and $100 and I drug one of them up.

The rest of the weekend was mostly spent on the mountain bike.  And at bars.  Or at the house drinking.  Bit too much booze but at least I got some solid riding in, including the Buckhorn loop, and a ride through Red Rocks/Intemann over to Manitou Brewing to see JP and Vanessa.

I watched the last few minutes of the big Pitt upset from the top of Buckhorn.  We celebrated with some PA beers.


The Incline Club started up the new season and I was able to drag myself out of bed for that.  Did the incline and went up a bit higher to Rocky Mountain.  8.5 miles total.



No comments: